Below is a list of 2 Tech Stocks up over 58% past 10 days and have been added to our watchlist. Keep in mind, these are very volatile stocks so please do your own research before you make any investments. While we do list the ratings of various 3rd party services, we are not recommending these stocks and we are not paid by these companies, we simply report the big movers. If the editor has a position in any of these securities, it will be noted below the chart.
|Ticker||Company||Sector||% Price Change Past 10 Days||Previous Close||TradingView Rating|
|FCUV||Focus Universal Inc.||Tech||+129%||$13.96||Buy|
|ANY||Sphere 3D Corp.||Tech||+58%||$6.36||Buy|
- TradingView’s 1 Day Technical Analysis chart has both FCUV and ANY rated as a Buy.
- Zacks has no rating on either ANY or FCUV. Zacks has FCUV listed in the Top 45% in their Industry Rankings and ANY listed in the Bottom 30%.
- TipRanks.com‘s analyst consensus has no rating on either ANY or FCUV. However, both are showing Very Positive investor sentiment (Based on the activity of 470,470 investors in the recent quarter). Join TipRanks.com to get all the Strong Buys, Inside Trades and more...
- Yahoo! Finance is showing a Bullish short-term Outlook for both ANY and FCUV.
- Barchart has a Strong Buy rating on ANY and no rating on FCUV.
Pricing & Percentages as of 10:00am EST. Tech stocks up over 58% again! Disclaimer: Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC would like to remind you the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All stocks, indexes, futures and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by our editor research at the time of writing this release, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Sandpiper Marketing does not bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC or anyone involved with Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in this website/newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own research. Also, because events/circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.